What is the Schaudepot?
A unique model institution has been created in a former craft workshop in the southern part of Stuttgart: the most unique exhibition and performing arts venue in the city!
Performances in small formats are held here. On site or online. Appointments can be made individually. Performance workshops with children, young people and adults are organised. Time, workstations, books, tools and technology are shared. As a research facility, archive, material storage and event venue, the Schaudepot is the first of its kind for the performing arts.
- Melanie Mohren und Bernhard Herbordt (artistic direction)
- Leonie Mohr, Hannes Hartmann (Equipment, equipment, setup)
- ehrliche arbeit / Andrea Oberfeld (production management)
- Silinee Damsa-Ard, Sandra Oehy (research, collaboration)
- Steven Solbrig (inclusive culture mediation)
- René Liebert (programming, video, lighting)
- Roland Batroff (programming)
- Demian Bern (graphic design)
‚Das Schaudepot‘ (public storage) (2021) is a production by Herbordt/Mohren (‚The Institution‘) , in cooperation with Theater Rampe, supported by the three-year conceptual funding from the Fonds Darstellende Künste with funds from the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media, from the stimulus programme ‘Kunst trotz Abstand’ from the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts of Baden-Württemberg and from the City of Stuttgart.
Since 2022 Herbordt//Mohren and ‚Das Schaudepot‘ are institutionally funded by the Central City Stuttgart.